The $300 million We Believe campaign will include every dollar raised through May 31, 2021. In addition, thanks to a long history of strong financial management and diligent cost control, Belmont is now able to partner with its supporters to leverage their investments in the institution’s future. The University will match endowment contributions between $25,000 and $1.5 million ‘dollar for dollar,’ doubling the impact of each donor’s commitment.
Endowed gifts meeting the following criteria will be matched dollar-for-dollar by Belmont University:
- Minimum commitment of $25,000 (Higher minimums apply for certain types of endowments).
- Commitment (outright gift or signed pledge) made between June 1, 2016, and May 31, 2021.
- Newly documented bequest intentions to establish a new or contribute to existing endowments for scholarship, faculty support and missions.
- Pledge payment schedule of five years or less.
- Gift benefits endowed scholarships, chairs, professorships, or missions.
- Belmont’s match is capped at $1,500,000 per gift commitment.