Belmont Auxiliary Partners
The Auxiliary was established as Belmont College Aid in 1954 to promote interest in the University and to assist the administration, Board of Trustees, faculty and staff in providing scholarships for students. The organization was renamed the Belmont University Auxiliary in 1991 and then the Belmont Auxiliary Partners in 2007.
Through the years, Belmont Auxiliary Partners has provided scholarships for many deserving students who otherwise might not have had an opportunity for a Christian education.
Anyone interested in the mission of Belmont University is welcome to be a part of the Belmont Auxiliary Partners, including Board of Trustee members, alumni, faculty and staff (and their spouses/family members) and community members.
The Belmont Auxiliary Partners group meets twice annually, in the spring and the fall, with a luncheon meeting featuring a guest speaker.